Money360*

A look at MONEY from all angles.

24 July, 2006

Open for Business

Welcome
Hi to all and dont let the title of this first post fool you: I am not trying to sell anything here! yet :-)

About Me
I am going to try and keep this blog a bit anonymous so please accept the intended ambiguity of certain descriptions.

Economics has always been a fascination for me (on the side of course) as I graduated an engineer in 2004 from a top notch engineering school in the Southeast. My first real job started that July and I moved to Cali for it. /*rant... Cali is EXPENSIVE! ...rant*/ Anyway, I started making decent money (compared to $0) as I did not work in college but I did not put Mom and Dad in debt either. I paid my way through a scholarship and graduated with NO debt. With the money I was making I was interested in figuring out the best way to grow it. Frequently reading through online business and personal finance magazines such as Business Week, Motley Fool, CNN Money, Forbes, Money, etc... I discovered a whole new medium - the PF blogging world. I have followed several blogs for a year now and have finally decided to take the plunge in hopes of inspiring readers and helping them learn from my successes/failures. Making a few PF blog buddies would be nice too.

Inspiration
I was going to start this blog at the beginning of this calendar year but decided to put it off until exactly 1yr of discovering the PF blogging world and exactly 2yrs of work. The inspiration for this blog comes from my obsessive interest in Personal Finance/Investing/Financial Management (economics in general) and from the various like minded people whose stories Ive come to admire. I will soon be putting up a blogroll of these people.

Start your Engines!
Buckle up, and get ready for a (hopefully) great blog ride!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home